Rewterz Named to MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022
Sixth-Annual List & Research Identifies Leading Managed Security Service Providers Worldwide
MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource, has added Rewterz to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022. The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs (Managed Security Service Providers) worldwide.
"Ecstatic to be mentioned in the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022 by MSSP Alert. We are thrilled and honored to be recognized among world's top MSSPs as a fast-growing and evolving company that will continue to progress exponentially in the future.”
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2022 readership survey combined with the site’s editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR, and MSP security providers. The sixth-annual list and research track the MSSP market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
"MSSP Alert congratulates Rewterz on this year’s honor. The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honorees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide."
Highlights from the MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
- Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
- Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%) and ransomware (91%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response and other key services.